Posted by Spencer Grey
on August 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM
Ok. This is getting depressing. Really nothing has changed since 8 months. Therefore, I have decided that I will from now on just post a bullet-point list of random things that I notice every once in a while.
- Leg hair. It's now on the back of my calves near the bottom. It's all long and weird. O.o Hopefully I'll start filling in the GIANT BALD PATCHES that comprise my entire calf muscle. And thigh hair. My brother has thigh hair... I want some! Arm hair. Still no sign of any. I'm lame and have started putting mascara on my mustache and chin hairs for funsies. Visualization helps stuff right? (If it doesn't... Shhhh. It's super awesome.)
- Arm acne. My arms are all rough and untouchable. But at least it's not red. Just bumpy.
- Francisco: Hurts all the time now, I don't know why. I'll ask my doc when I go for my one year update. I will also complain about the pace at which all this nothing has been happening.
- My neck is definitely fatter. I look ok in collared shirts now.
- My woman said (after being crushed by the immense weight of my right leg) that I feel more "solid" in general. Good, but not anything that you can really see.
- I am a douchebag. Its sad but true. Testosterone has pretty much ruined my personality by emphasizing all the shitty parts of it and downplaying the few virtues in my posession. Sad times. =[
- I have to wear a belt with my pants at all times or they will start falling off. This is crazy, given that I started with a size 36 having to be stretched out and now 34 fits just about right. I think you guys need a picture of my butt. You know, for supplementation. Not just because I want to show you my butt. It's kind of gross looking but I don't care because better to be gross and literally half the size than... twice the size and twice the gross.
More later guys, ttfn.